Labino UV Lights Distributor
Labino AB is an American-Swedish owned entity of innovation when it comes to high quality Ultraviolet inspection lights, related measurement instruments and Alternative Light Sources. Labino customizes products that satisfy the needs of a wide range of applications, non-destructive testing (NDT), leak detection, clean room, crime scene investigation, art restoration, UV Curing, agriculture and more.
Labino AB is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company and an accredited Calibration Laboratory as per ISO/IEC 17025. Labino manufactures its products in Sweden with many first-to-market products in our portfolio, such as explosion-proof UV lights, waterproof UV lights, penetrant resistant UV blacklight lamps, wireless UV meters, and more. Our products are available in over 50 countries via an extensive network of 80 distributors, 25 service centers, and 7 calibration centers. We offer a 3-year warranty on our new stationary lights and a 2-year warranty on our new portable lights. Labino products are tested to comply with the highest industry certification standards such as:
- ASTM E3022-18
- ISO 3059-12
- Rolls-Royce RRES 90061
- Airbus AITM6-1001
- The Boeing Co
- Pratt & Whitney
Labino LED Lamps
Labino offers a wide range of LED lamps, equipped with unique features to satisfy UV light users' needs in all industries engaging with magnetic particle and liquid penetrant inspections:
- Offers convenience without compromising performance in high profile applications, where failure is not an option.
- Weigh less than alternative products on the market today and are incredibly durable.
New LED Products
BB 2.0 Series
- Penetrant resistant
- Ingress Protection 68 (IP68 Waterproof).
- Beam profile is the largest and smoothest from any portable UV light on the market today.
- BB 2.0 Artemis is a powerful handheld UV LED light globally, with a UV intensity of 22 000 μW/cm2. UVG3 2.0.
- Depending on the model, the beam diameter is 3-5 inches / 8-12.5 cm.
- Five different models offer users plenty of battery life and white light options. MB 3.0 now comes with higher UV intensities as well.
- Inspector kit offers a combination of 3 UV lights.
Click here to Request a Quote or call us at 1-800-962-1788