State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Clean crisp display shows the incredible functions that can only be found on this new portable hardness tester such as auto-probe detection, auto direction detector, single and multi-point calibration make the new 1900 the most versatile portable hardness tester in the industry. Blazing fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a must have for virtually any work shop.
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
- spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams
Special Application Impact Devices:
Impact Device D
- Universal standard device:
- Use for the majority of hardness testing assignments
Impact Device DL
- Needle front section .109â€ diameter x 1.96â€ length
- Measurements in extremely confined spaces
Impact Device G
- Enlarged test tip: For use on solid heavy components such as; rough castings and forgings.
Impact Device DC
- Extremely short impact device
- Used for very confined spaces such as holes, cylinders, internal measurements
Impact Device D+15
- Slim front section with coil set back.
- Hardness measurements in grooves, recessed surface.
Impact Device C
- Reduced impact energy
- For testing case hardened or thin walled components
All backed with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime tech support.