This ASNT Level III Basic Exam Refresher course is designed to prepare you for exam success. This online program covers in detail the three main components of the ASNT Level III Basic Exam.
These components are SNT-TC-1A / CP-189 comparisons and analysis to understand the various programs that establish the criteria for NDT personnel certification and their differences, materials, and processes for NDT technology, and the 11 various methods which are contained in Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A.
ASNT Level III Basic Exam Refresher course contains:
- Reading assignments
- PowerPoint presentations of key points for each chapter
- Flashcard question review
- Practice quizzes
- Video lectures for NDT math and method demonstrations
- Multiple practice final exams
The ASNT NDT Basic Examination Body of knowledge is based on the following references:
- Level III Study Guide: Basic (3rd Edition)
- SNT-TC-1A (2016 Edition)
- Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A: Complete Set of Supplements
- Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (2011 Edition)
- Materials and Processes for NDT Technology (2nd Edition)
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189 (2016 Edition)
- NDT Handbook: Volume 10, NDT Overview (3rd Edition)
- ASM Handbook Vol. 17, NDE and QC
The AINDT Basic Exam Refresher course was developed with these references in mind, however, based on the limited information incorporated within these references AINDT has developed this course to further expound on the topics covered utilizing the expertise of our Level III staff.
No additional reference materials are required for this course.