On Demand NDT Training:
The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing 7-month blended learning program offers you the convenience of online NDT training from wherever you may live with 24 hour a day access, followed by 18 days of hand-on training at their Baxter, MN facility. The program costs are the most affordable in the NDT training industry. AINDT encourage prospective students to check out other NDT training programs and compare them. They know that their program is the most affordable and efficient available anywhere in the country.
AINDT Instructors Know Nondestructive Testing!
With over 50 years combined experience, The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing instructors will teach you the skills you need for a rewarding career in NDT. The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing instructors have real world experience in various industry segments, such as; petrochemical, pipeline integrity, aerospace, construction, defense, ship building, utility and power, etc.
As soon as you arrive at AINDT for your hands-on training the job placement team starts working immediately to find an NDT career that’s right for you. The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing holds a 92% placement rate of our graduates. During your hands-on training you will meet representatives from inspection companies and be interviewed for various entry level NDT opportunities. The vast majority of graduates have job offers before they graduate.
Everything You Need to Succeed
The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing Nondestructive Technologies Certificate Program Includes the following:
- Housing accommodations are included in your tuition. The American Institute of Nondestructive Testing provide 21 days of housing accommodations at their private Digital Interactive Student Housing while you attend your hands-on training at the Baxter, MN facility
- All books, course material, lab supplies
- Instructor support during your online training
- Live video tutoring on request
- Job placement assistance
- Introduction to Nondestructive Testing
- Introduction to Written Practices and Procedures
- Level I & II Ultrasonic Testing
- Level I & II Radiographic Testing
- Level I & II Magnetic Particle Testing
- Level I & II Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Level I & II Visual Testing
- 40 Hour Radiation Safety Training
Please contact TED Sales for enrollment information/requirements