This 40-hour course surpasses the instructional outline and criteria specified in the ASNT Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A, ANSI/ASNT CP-189, ASNT Standard Topical Outlines for Qualification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel (ANSI/ASNT CP-105), ASME and NAS410 (Non-Film).
- Includes 6 nights at the AINDT Digital Interactive Student Housing only minutes away from AINDT’s facility.
- Pre-requisite – RT Level I, II or III.
- Courses provided by the American Institute of Nondestructive Testing.
- The course implements both classroom and hands-on laboratory exercises.
- Copies of course materials and final certificate of completion provided.