Residual Stress Measurement Proto iXRD System LXRD Laboratory System
iXRD PORTABLE RESIDUAL STRESS AND RETAINED AUSTENITE MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
Rack mountable, ready for use in "in-line" process control applications. The "i" in iXRD stands for industrial.
The iXRDİ system is a proven design providing the ruggedness and portability required for residual stress analysis in the field or as an "in-line" process quality control instrument. The iXRDİ features many advantages not available from other manufacturers like measurement inside small bores and automated stress mapping.
Residual Stress Analysis Features:
- Detectors Patented PSSD X-Ray Detectors provide unexcelled speed, stability and wide 2-theta ranges and unlike other x-ray detectors do not degrade with time exposed to x-rays.
- Designed for the Industrial Environment iXRDİ equipment is ready for inline-quality assurance applications.
- Speed The iXRDİ is the fastest portable system on the market, giving more measurements in less time.
- Truly Portable The iXRDİ at only 17.2 kg (38 lbs.), is the first and still the smallest, lightest system available today.
- Simultaneous Residual Stress & Retained Austenite Measurementİ Systems (option) Available only on Proto Systems.
- Automated Stress Mappingİ (option) Residual stress data is rapidly collected and intuitively displayed. This is a powerful engineering tool to solve difficult stress problems quickly. Another exclusive Proto Systems feature.
- Versatile The iXRDİ MG40İ miniature goniometer is capable of S.E.T. (Single Exposure Technique), Sin2 ψ (Multiple Exposure Technique) and Sin2 χ (Modified Side Inclination Technique) capable of measuring inside small bores.
Combo System (option) Now iXRDİ equipment can be integrated into a laboratory style enclosure to give the best of both worlds - a portable residual stress - retained austenite measurement system that can be used with the convenience and safety of a laboratory system.
LXRD LABORATORY RESIDUAL StrESS ANALYSIS AND RETAINED AUSTENITE MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
The LXRDİ laboratory system is designed to provide the flexibility, precision, power and speed required for a wide variety of residual stress analysis and retained austenite measurement applications. The LXRDİ features many advantages not available from other manufacturers.
- Detectors Patented PSSD X-Ray Detectors provide unexcelled speed, stability and wide 2-theta range and unlike other x-ray detectors do not degrade with time exposed to x-rays.
- Flexibility The uniquely designed XRD2000İ goniometer offers unparalleled application flexibility in a full power system.
- Large part capacity This important LXRDİ feature allows the characterization of residual stresses without destroying the components. No longer will your work be limited to coupons.
- Simultaneous Residual Stress & Retained Austenite Measurementİ Equipment (option) This is important in the study of component fatigue life and particularly useful when characterizing residual stress and percent retained austenite versus depth profiles. An exclusive Proto Systems feature.
- Heavy Duty Design The LXRDİ system is built from the ground up for high reliability and years of continuous use.