Silver Recovery Systems & Filters
Silver Magnet Electronic Primary Recirculating Silver Recovery Filters
- Removes 95% of all available silver (down to the 150-500 ppm range.)
- Keeps silver out of wash water for discharge compliance.
- Recovers 10% to 100% more silver from new sources.
- Reduces fixer usage and waste output by up to 50%.
- Patented clear plastic cathode collector. Compact, pilfer-proof and easily rinseable for legal transportation
|Silver Magnet Electronic Primary Recirculating Silver Recover Filters||-|
Windows Silver Trap Metallic Replacement Secondary Terminal Silver Recovery Collectors
- Collects remaining silver from fixer to help meet EPA silver discharge limits (down to the 5-30 ppm range.)
- Extended patented use metal matrix catalyst, lasts up to 2 years.
- Ultra compact for multiple series installations, if necessary.
- Clear plastic housing for visible silver collection observation.
- Easily rinseable for legal transportation.
|Windows Silver Trap Metallic Replacement Secondary
Terminal Silver Recovery Collectors
EPAN - Silver Recovery Effluent Precipitation and Neutralization Sampling Chambers
- Neutralizes, treats, removes, and dilutes all additional processing effluents (silver discharge to below .5 ppm.)
- Single combined legal processor effluent discharge.
- Continuous foolproof single effluent sampler output.
- Removes drain clogging iron, silver, chemicals, and emulsion sludges.
- Designed to operate automatically for years, not just months.
|Epan Silver Recovery Effulent Precipitation and
Neutralization Sampling Chambers